Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rubber ducky time...

I just wanna publicly thank my aunt adina 4 my really handy bath seat... gosh my mom has been holding my hand for the past 5 months in the bath- and i can never really use both hands to play. I LOVE MY NEW SEAT!! and i love takin baths..
my mommy says im so cute she can eat me...
ya think?
On a second note- i want to let all my friends and family know that yesterday i did something really stupid that made me wind up with my abba in the DRs office... i AGAIN crawled off the bed. this time i got a little smushed up and bloody nose. and all this happend when my mommy was in school. THIS is why mommys have to stay home. But Dr said im perfectly fine and i should stop falling off beds to get attention.
otherwise weve been pretty much trouble free, and gettin cuter each and every day!!
post more later..
Elchananush

No comments:

Post a Comment