Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jan 06, 2011




So im finally feeling all better... yay!
Ive been out for a little bit, cus my mommy has been very busy and being very much occupied with me. Yesterday i went to visit my friend Atara in Yerushlayim, and we had so much fun playing. Later that night i went to mommys friends wedding, and boy did i love it. As soon as the music went on- i was dancing- oh was it a funny site, to bad we didnt catch a video clip. I had some wedding food and saw lots of babies.. and we had so much fun.
Mom loaded some pics even though i look terrible.... i just wasnt cooperating.
We came home at 1 am so we were all very tired and just fell asleep.

On another note, i started crawling on my knees finally- and mom took a video- so we have some clips to show you. I also started standing up on chairs and couches more often, and everyone gets very nervous... And i fell off the bed one more time. that makes 3 times. But im ok b"h.
Anyhow i better let my mom finish cooking for shabbos, were having a guest so she has loads to do...
Better talk later!
Elchananush.

3 comments:

  1. I finally figured out how to comment! Yay for me. Meech your little guy is so cute! I miss you all! Whos wedding is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. it was shanas wedding. im glad u figured this out.. u shud attempt to make a blog also so i can meet ur lil men.

    ReplyDelete